Are you in need of upgrading your faucet? Probably, the one you have been using is aging now. Replacing the faucet with the best of its kind would be the best experience which you deserve. With the evolution of technology, there have been manufactured faucets of different shapes and sizes. It does not matter the type of bathroom which you have. Also, the type of type does not matter these days. You will still get the right type of faucet which you are looking for.
In this article, I have compiled a list of the best 11 faucets which are available in the market today. Go through the article and discover more.
11 Best Shower Faucets Comparison
Delta Windermere Shower Faucet
Moen Brantford Shower Faucet
Delta Faucet Lahara Shower Kit
Wall Mounted Shower Faucet
Sumeiran Faucet Shower System
Delta Faucet Linden Shower Kit
Delta Faucet Linden Shower Trim Kit
Peerless Claymore Shower Faucet
Sunuan Shower Faucet
Moen Gibson Shower Faucet
Kingstone Brass Shower Faucet
The 11 Best Shower Faucets Reviews For 2020
1. Delta Windermere Shower Faucet
My experience with this shower faucet has been a great one. The faucet fits with any kind of a shower tap and even kitchen tap. It has been designed with a shower valve monitor. This is used to closely monitor control sudden changes in water temperatures. My interaction with this faucet helped me to save close to 20% in both water usage and water bills. It is therefore very efficient in usage and or consumption and conservation.
The product is stainless and it will always look like it is new all the time. To lessen your worries about the product, you are assured of a lifetime limited warranty. Limited means that it covers specific parts only. It, hence, means that the entire faucet is covered, but not the adjoining parts. Since I bought and installed mine, it has never stopped giving me service. The product is long-lasting, meaning that you may not even need to claim the warranty provided.
If you would want to try out his product, you are on the right track. I recommend it to anyone, it will give you a class of touch and value for money.
- It fits easily with any shower system.
- Saves on water bills and water usage. The faucet is economical and pocket-friendly to the user.
- It is stainless. This means that it cannot be affected by rust and other corroding elements.
- The faucet has a powerful shower head which is capable of providing a full body shower spray.
- Minimizes on the space since it is mounted on the wall of the bathroom.
- Though it has a uniformity of usage, residents of some parts of the USA may face some restrictions on its usage. The law in California regulates how water fittings should be consumed. The decision on whether to install or not however depends solely on the user.
2. Moen Brantford Shower Faucet.
Are you satisfied with how your shower room looks and feels like with the current shower system? If not, then you are missing out on the excellence of this faucet. For the few years that I have used this product, it has given some traditional look to my bathroom. I assure you that this shower is designed for the best experience when it comes to bathing moments. The product is designed for durability, with a limited lifetime warranty on all the products. This comes with the assurance that your shower will last for as long as you take care of it.
It has a power spray shower head which will give you the pleasure of taking a full body shower. Water flow ranges at 2.5 GPM. This means that a sufficient amount of water is passed every moment through the showerhead. I am confident that this shower will not consume much of the space in the bathroom. This is because the product is mounted on the wall. It, consequently, leaves you with sufficient space to shower and turn around.
With this faucet, you will enjoy each moment that you will spend in the shower room. I suggest that you give it a try, and you will experience a different experience in the shower. Make your bathroom moments worth remembering by use of this product.
- The product is covered by a warranty. This provides you with an assurance of continuity.
- It has the ability to maintain a level of water temperature as desired by the user.
- Saves on space by the installation.
- Fits with several bathing systems.
- It beautifies the bathroom by bringing a sense of traditional look to the shower.
- It may not be efficient in terms of water conservation. This means that your water bills may look bigger. The rate of water consumption may be high too.
3. Delta Faucet Lahara Shower Kit.
Take more control of your shower room with this shower faucet. It combines excellent features of both usage and convenience. The product features separate handles for both water volume and temperature control. This combined together with 5 powerful spray options enables you to make appropriate choices while bathing. I have personally experienced these spray options, and they come with greater luxury.
Cleaning the showerhead is easy. You do not need to dismantle the entire faucet in order to take down deposited minerals. The system presents itself with what is known as touch-clean spray holes. This can be done by just wiping out these deposits. Spray some little amount of water through the showerhead after wiping. This exercise washes off any remaining deposits still seated within the holes and the system.
The shower valves which come with the system are very instrumental in controlling the water temperature. You do not have to worry about water getting too hot all of a sudden. The cold release too is also minimized. Save water bills and water usage by use of this product. It is 20% more efficient in terms of savings when you go for this product. I suggest that you install it in your shower room for a good experience.
- Comes with dual handles for better control of both water and temperature.
- It perfectly fits in with all other faucets. Upgrade your shower head any time without changing the entire shower system.
- Save on water bills and water usage with this premium shower product.
- Easy to clean without dismantling the system.
- Choose the level of spray with different levels provided.
- Guaranteed lifetime limited warranty.
- May pose a challenge to operate especially if one has no prior knowledge on the same. However, it is easy to use after making a few tries.
4. Wall Mounted Shower Faucet.
Showering has never been good apart from using this handheld showerhead. The goodness with it is that it gives you greater control of how you use it. Take a shower using this product and let water flow to your body at any angle. It has a three setting high-pressure system which I would recommend anyone to use it. Some of the salient features of this showerhead include:
- High water pressure with a flow rate of 2.5 GPM. This is a good flow rate suitable for any shower room.
- Increase water flows as per your liking. This is because it has a flow restrictor which is easy to remove. Flow restrictor as the name says is used to limit the amount of water that comes out of the showerhead. The restrictor, though, is good for conserving water usage which in turn translates to cost savings.
- Enhanced spray functionality with a four-inch-wide face. This enables it to produce a sufficient amount of water to clean the whole body.
- Anti-rust technology.
- Heat resistant mechanism. It is able to withstand hot temperatures especially when you are taking hot showers.
- The shower system exhibits high-quality performance.
Experience one of the best shower moments with this faucet.
- Long-lasting faucet with a limited lifetime warranty on all parts. You are assured of continuity.
- High-quality finish, with anti-rust technology. This helps the showerhead to remain strong and durable.
- It gives you the freedom to take the shower the way you like.
- Minimize water usage and water bills by use of flow restrictor.
- Made with a metallic handle to ensure that it does not break down easily.
- Frequent removal of flow restrictor may lead to challenges such as:
- Wastage of water.
5. Sumeiran Faucet Shower System.
For those who would love to have a shower with a different kind of experience, this is the ultimate shower to go for. With a wide showerhead, it produces the amount of water worth bathing with. The product is easy to clan type, with a touch clean technology. This keeps you always in control of your shower room. With metal construction, you are assured of the durability of the showerhead. The look is appealing too.
Peace of mind is something worth having all the time. The faucet comes with a limited lifetime warranty. You do not have to worry therefore about it breaking down or discontinuity. When it comes to installation, the process is quite simple. The time I was installing mine, it took less fifteen minutes and I was done. The showerhead can fit any shower system since it is made to the usual standard size.
Its head is metallic. This guarantees your safety against attack by rust and corrosion. When you install it in your shower room, you can use it every single day without worries. The handle is made of metal too to prevent it from breaking. Breaking can easily occur due to frequent turnings which may end up damaging the handle. I suggest that you give a try to this shower. You will love.
- Save water and costs with the use of this shower faucet.
- The warranty ensures that you do not anything in case of damages and break down.
- Made with an anti-rust and corrosion technology.
- Very easy to clean.
- Works well with all the faucets.
- Made of metal to withstand pressure.
- Bath with a high-pressure release.
- Easy to install.
- Water pressure may be quite low due to low water consumption. This may not produce the desired results when having a shower.
6. Delta Faucet Linden Shower Kit.
Do you want to have a lifetime guarantee on your shower? If so, then this is the right type of faucet to go for. This product is backed by the company’s lifetime limited warranty on all the parts. It helps relieves you of all the worries which you had concerning the product. Continuity is therefore guaranteed.
Monitor the sudden changes in the temperature of water by the use of a pressure balance valve. With this part installed, you will get water that is consistent in temperature. You are therefore protected from sudden high or very low temperatures from the water spraying out of the showerhead.
The faucet is also packed with 2 spray options which are very powerful. It, therefore, means that you have choices to make from while in the shower. From my experience with this shower, both the options give you a relaxed environment while taking a shower at your own pace.
It has a dual function handle which has the following functions:
- To control the volume of water jetting out from the showerhead.
- It helps to control the level of water temperature. The water then is released at a constant heat.
The handle is able to do the two functions separately and independently.
I suggest that you try it to find out more benefits of this shower.
- With controlled temperatures, take your shower without any worry of getting burnt and vice versa.
- Durable with a lifetime limited warranty provided.
- It provides you with two spray options. Have more choices in your bathroom.
- The showerhead can fit easily to any faucet. You, consequently, do not have to worry about your shower head getting obsolete.
- The shower head is not so efficient when it comes to water usage. It may make the water bills to soar too.
7. Delta Faucet Linden Shower Trim Kit.
There are several faucets and showerheads. Many come with their different characteristics and designs. However, with this particular one, you are assured of the best product in the market. It is fitted with touch clean spray holes which makes the entire system easy to clean. Any mineral deposits are wiped out using a clean towel. Then with a single spray of water from the hole, get rid of any remaining mineral deposits.
This is further complemented by the high pressure with which water is released from the showerhead. The rubber fitted to the head too is instrumental in preventing mineral deposits from forming over the shower.
While taking a shower, it may be detrimental if water temperature changes suddenly. The system has been designed to withstand and to prevent any sudden changes in heat. You can, therefore, take a shower without any worry.
You have several options to make with this premium shower. It is fitted with five powerful spray options. The choice is in your hands to decide on what level of spray speed to use. I have had an experience on all the spray levels, and the experience was just awesome. It is worth trying by anyone and the experience will never be the same. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to install a shower system in the home.
- Easy to clean.
- Lifetime limited warranty provided and covering all the parts. The durability of the product is therefore guaranteed.
- Get to choose from five-level spray options.
- It protects the user from sudden changes in water temperature.
- The showerhead works well with all the faucet designs available.
- The shower does not save water. The higher the level of spray you go, the more the amount of water released.
- Its use may have some limited especially in some states in the USA.
8. Peerless Claymore Shower Faucet.
Are you in need of a shower that is so powerful in spraying water? If yes, do not look any further than this product. Get into the shower with this powerful spray shower and enjoy every bit of it. Water is sprayed out at a high speed which definitely quenches out your thirst for relaxed bathroom shower moments.
While taking your shower, do it with a total guarantee of protection against sudden and extreme changes in water temperature. It is fitted with a pressure valve which greatly helps in checking and maintaining the level of water temperature. When the system sense heat, the valve releases cold water immediately, hence neutralizing the heat.
Save on the amount of water released and used during shower times. Reduce the number of water bills too with this excellent feature. With a 20% less consumption of water, you are guaranteed of great savings.
The product is durable. It is fitted with an anti-rust system to prevent it from rusting and corroding away. For peace of mind, the product comes with a limited lifetime warranty which covers every single of the shower. The handle is also made of metal so as to prevent it from frequent breakdowns. Have a lifetime guarantee on your faucet. I suggest that you go for this product if you want to upgrade your shower room.
- Saves on space in your bathroom. This is because the product is mounted on a wall.
- It has one handle which controls temperature as well as the level of water flow.
- The product with a lifetime limited warranty for durability.
- Certified with Water sense certification which guarantees you of better quality products and savings.
- Powerful spray mechanism.
- Its use may be limited or restricted in some parts of the United States. The use however solely depends on the choice of the purchaser.
9. Sunuan Shower Faucet.
If you want a shower head with a wide face, then this is the right one for you. With an 8 inch face, you get all the good amount of water needed in your shower. Have a nice feeling in the shower room all the time. The showerhead is made of brass too. This implies that the head will not suffer from attacks from rust and corrosion.
Bring the quality and fashion together with the touch of class to your bathroom with this product. This is because the entire system is made of metal which is shiny and durable.
To ensure you of continuity, the product comes with a limited lifetime warranty. You, hence, do not have to worry about discontinuity. To further supplement this warranty, you are also guaranteed of up to five years of after-sales services. This is a personal commitment by the manufacturer to ensure you of continuity of services with minimum or no interruptions.
The product is easy to install and the work of installation will not consume time. It is mounted on the wall, hence saving some space. The product sold comes together with an installation guide for quick reference. It helps you to install it with precision.
- Double guarantee of functionality. This is because of both the limited lifetime guarantee and the after-sales service.
- Being made of metal, the product is durable and can withstand the test of time.
- It has a long hose pipe which is about 60 inches. This ensures that water spread is wide.
- Saves space by fitting the shower on the wall of your bathroom.
- Handle made of metal for durability.
- The warranty might not be applicable in some cases especially when the after-sales service has been provided. Continuity may then be interrupted.
10. Moen Gibson Shower Faucet.
For those who love a shower that comes with some bit of flexibility, then this is the correct product for you. This product leaves you with a choice of easy modification as and when the need arises. It, therefore, leaves some room for future creativity. This feature is excellent too when you will want to replace or upgrade your faucet and the showerhead in the future. You are provided for the chance to modify your bathroom to look as you wish it to be.
The product is created majorly to cater to those disadvantaged in society. For those users in the United States, the product is compliant with Disabilities Act. This, therefore, implies that people who cannot use a conventional shower due to some challenges are fully catered for.
This product has been fitted with smart home technology which puts into consideration all the customer views and needs. It, accordingly, means that the product was developed with the customer in mind. The product is more likely to be embraced by the users since some of their opinions are taken into the building of the final product.
The product is durable. For peace of mind, the product comes with a lifetime limited warranty that caters for all the parts.
I do recommend this product to anyone who wants to give some beauty and class to their bathroom.
- The product caters to people who are disabled differently. This is also backed by laws of the United States.
- It comes with a lifetime limited warranty on all the parts of the showerhead.
- The faucet is made to fit the modern shower room requirements.
- The system is not complete on the purchase. You have to look for extra parts to complete the setup.
- It may not efficient in water conservation.
11. Kingstone Brass Shower Faucet
If you are looking for modernity with your shower, then this is the best product to go for. It combines a sense of beauty, modernity, class and touches all packaged into this one product. The lever handle is modern too. It comes with up to date settings on how to control both water flow and water temperature all at once.
Save space with this product by simply mounting it on the wall. Having it on the wall too minimizes chances of it breaking down. Its weight is manageable while at the same time the size is just fit for the bathroom.
The product has a wide variety and selection of showerheads and faucets for various finishes for you to choose from. This means that you have unlimited choices to make in the market. You also have the power to choose what is best for your bathroom. Do not miss the best experience offered by this product for your shower room.
The faucet is fitted with a pressure balanced cartridge to help you balance both water and heat.
My interaction with this shower head gave me an experience of a lifetime. I suggest that anyone who wants to try it should do it without fail. The product will give you service beyond expectation.
- Made for modern bathrooms.
- The showerhead fits well with all the faucets.
- Durable with a lifetime limited warranty provided for all parts.
- Easy to install with an installation manual provided at the point of sale.
- It is easy to clean and remove all the mineral deposits.
- The product is strong enough to withstand rust and corrosion.
- It is not in conserving water.
- Its uses may be restricted in other states of the United States.
- It does not have quality certification from any government agency.
Buyer’s Guide: Things to Consider Before Buying The Best Shower Faucets Fixtures
Whenever you want to purchase a product from the market, there most must be those things which you consider first. Similarly, when looking for a faucet, the same principle applies. So what are these factors which you consider first? Have a look.
This is one of the single and most important things to consider. No one would want to invest their money in a product that will not serve them for a good amount of time. Some of the questions which you should ask yourself before purchase are:
• How long will this product be of service to me?
• What happens if it does not serve me as expected?
• Is the product replaceable just in case it fails to perform as expected?
• What are some of the things which I need to do in order to ensure that the maximum level of durability is achieved?
• Which material used to build and or to make a product to make it long-lasting?
Such questions could be many. The most important thing is to ensure that you achieve a maximum period of service by use of the new product.
A good product, coupled together with maximum care from the user, the product should be able to give you a long period of service.
⇒Warranty and Guarantee.
Nothing gives some peace of mind as when you know that the product you want to buy is covered for by warranty. A good warranty should cater to damages, defects and other failures for a sufficient amount of time. Some of the things to consider here are:
• What does the warranty provide cover? Does it cater to the system?
• Which parts are included in the warranty? And what are the parts excluded if any?
• Does the warranty still apply after claiming the first warranty?
• How long does it take before the product is replaced or repaired?
• What happens in case the product does not qualify for a warranty?
To the buyer, a good warranty should stand-in for all defects, abnormalities, and breakages for the longest time possible. One should be made aware of the time frame with which it takes for repairs/replacement to be done.
Most of the products may not qualify for a warranty after the first claim. This is so especially if the claimable period has lapsed. Therefore it is important to understand how you will handle any defects in the future. You should also look into the advantages of total replacement over doing repairs and maintenance.
Finally, you should be aware of where to get spares by yourself should you happen to be the one to carry out repairs. Check in the stores near you for these spares and also whether these spare ore genuine or fake products in the market. Say safe with original and genuine products.
⇒The build of the shower system.
Shower moments do not have to be boring. Having a showerhead which gives you control over your bathroom is the best experience. There are different types of showerheads and each of them comes with different kinds of experience to the user. Some of the things to consider here are:
• What options are available to the user?
• How many levels of spray does the showerhead present?
• What are the different levels of spray does the showerhead offer? Does the power of spray differ per level?
• How many handles does a shower head come with?
• Which is the material used to build the shower system?
A good showerhead should enable you to have many choices. I would advise you to buy the shower which presents up to five powerful spray levels for a better experience.
For ease of operations, a shower should have at least two handles which are used to:
• Control the volume of water.
• Check the level of water temperature while taking a shower
The importance of the above is that you will be able to adjust the water flow and temperature accordingly. It is difficult for many people to operate a single handle shower. This is because there is bound to be confusion when turning the knob on and off. Achieving the desired result would, therefore, be much complicated.
Surprisingly, this is the first thing that many people consider even before looking at other attributes. Most of the users take cost as the most single determinant of whether they will buy a product or not. There are however more to consider other than the cost. The cost alone should not be used to make an investment decision. Some of the things to consider here are:
• Does the cost of a product determine its excellence in terms of service and durability?
• Is the cost a determinant of quality? Does it mean that when a product comes at a high price, the quality is high and vice versa?
• Is it true that the higher the cost, the more the benefits associated with the product?
An opinion from Houzz Editorial Staff Mitchell Parker … A Bathroom Remodels average cost ranges …. about $3,000 (DIY) to $12,000 (i)
In a few instances, the cost could actually translate to the level of excellence a product is. Still, that is not the case all the time. There are instances where the cost a product comes with does not match with the benefits the product offers.
In most cases, the price at which the product is sold is determined by the cost inputted during production. This implies that the higher the production costs, the higher the price and vice versa.
Certification does not necessarily mean that the product is the best. However, certification is an assurance that the product has passed some quality assurance tests. This, therefore, means that a certified product has a better call of acceptability than an uncertified product.
Many of the products which have been certified have been found to be fit for consumption without any form of harm to the user. It is also important to check what the law says in your area about the consumption of certain products. If you are from states such as California for example, you have to carefully check what the law says about certain products. This is necessary before making an investment or commitment of money.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can I use my shower head with any existing valve?
In the past years, it was almost impossible to share valves amongst shower heads. Over the years and with agreements, it is now possible to share valves with different types of showerheads. It is, however, worth to understand that not all producers are in agreement. You may therefore not miss finding some products which do not fit each other at all. A majority of them, yet, have opted for the sharing of these valuable resources.
2. What is GPM?
This is a unit of measurement used when measuring flowing water. The unit may, however, differ from region to region. GPM as abbreviated when written in full means Gallons per Minute. If for example, a shower releases water at 2.5 GPM, then it means that it releases 2.5 Gallons per Minute. There could be other units of measurement depending on your region. It is therefore important to learn how it is measured in your region so as to get the exact calculation.
3. Do all systems come with an installation guide?
Basically, that should be in the same package with the faucet itself. There are many cases however whereby you may open a product and fail to get one. That is majorly negligence on the part of the manufacturer and or the supplier. In case you miss to find one in the packaging, you can online open the manufacturers’ website. You will get important leads there on how to do the installation and any other information which you may need.
4. Is the flow restrictor removable?
A flow restrictor is placed in the system as a matter of convenience. It is used mostly to regulate the amount of water that flows out of the showerhead. If you do not wish to restrict the amount of water flowing out, then you can remove it. So yes the flow restrictor is removable. It can also be put back as and when the need arises.
5. When removing the shower valve, is it possible to remove it without tearing down the entire system?
Yes, it is possible to remove specific parts without having to dismantle the entire system. In most cases, the valve is concealed in a box. Look at the screws near where the box is located. Just unscrew them and remove the box. Open it and you are in the valves already. Putting the box back is pretty much the same procedure as removing it.
Upgrade your shower room today with any of the above shower faucets. Each of the above-described shower heads can work with each other. There are several factors to consider before selecting which shower head to buy. It is therefore worth investing in time to find out which product best suits your shower room.
When installing the showerhead and the faucet, always remember to adhere to the guidelines provided. The manual comes in handy with all the relevant information which you need to adhere to. This will enable you to do an excellent job. Give your shower a face lift today. I suggest that you go for any of the above products and have a better experience.
Last update on 2020-02-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API