Have you ever felt like hating your factory RV showerhead? To be honest, we don’t see a reason not to. They’re simply poor on pressure, and some of them even consume so much water that you can call them water waster, too if you like.
But if you’ve ever thought of giving Oxygenics RV Shower Head a try, we bet you can’t help loving it. On top of that, its operation mechanism has made it more of a unique piece.
Now the question is how to operate Oxygenics RV shower head? Well, get ready for a detailed answer on that then.
Ways to Operate Oxygenics RV Shower Head
Oxygenics RV Shower Head is not only known for its stylish design but also operational convenience. If you’ve already had your share of research, then you probably have noticed that there’s a wider variety of Oxygenics RV Shower Heads.
Actually, they differ from each other in certain aspects. For example, some of them come with a wider variation in flow-pattern, and some don’t. Yet let us give you an overall view on they work.
For that, we’ve chosen the two major models of Oxygenics as they’re the most famous and well-appreciated RV showerheads we’ve seen so far. One of them is the Fury RV shower head, and the other one is the BodySpa Adventure RV shower head. Let’s get started with the Fury RV first.
This is one of those showerheads of Oxygenics with the most versatile flow pattern we’ve ever seen. Plus, operating it is also a piece of cake even if you’ve never used hi-tech showerheads before.
- Once you turn on the faucet handle, the water will reach directly to the showerhead. Right after that, you’ll have to choose the right flow from the five dynamic settings it offers.
- There’s a lever on the bottom of the showerhead that’ll help you to find the right setting. Choose the one you need at that moment.
- If you’re feeling like the flow rate is too much for you, there’s a flow control lever on the back of the showerhead with which can set it to the flow rate you want.
- As it has both handheld and hands-free options, you can go for any one of them as you like.
This shower head is one of the simplest yet elegant-looking showerheads of Oxygenics. Those who love to avoid complications in showering techs are going to simply love this one for sure.
- The first thing you need to do right after installing it is checking water connectivity on the faucet. After that, you’ll have to turn the faucet handle on as you want to make water reach the showerhead.
- One of the interesting things about this showerhead is you can kill the water flow anytime instantly, and that’s without turning the faucet handle off. Thanks to its Fury Smart Pause where just by pushing a button, you instantly make the flow full to almost zero anytime you want.
- This way, you can have enough time to put on soap without turning the shower off completely. And yes, it has three different stream patterns that you can use as your preferred one.
- Once you’re done with the shower, you can turn the faucet off. But make sure you’re keeping the Smart Pause off too.
How Does Oxygenics Smart Pause Work?
Maintaining a lower water pressure just to save water can be quite irritating at times. But Oxygenics has figured a way out to fix that up, and they’ve named it the Smart Pause. They’ve added this feature on their BodySpa RV Showerhead.
- This mechanism is basically placed between the joining point of the hose and that showerhead. Once you set the hose up with the faucet, all you need to do is just push the Smart Pause, and it will bring the water out through the showerhead.
- This way, it mixes oxygen in the water, and you’ll be getting higher spray velocity regardless the water pressure is low or high. As a result, you’ll be able to prolong the shower time without wasting any extra water. Plus, the Smart Pause makes it easy as pie to pick the preferred stream setting.
- After you’re done, you need to reach the back of the shower push it back to the previous position to lower the stream into a pencil-sized one.
- By the way, Smart Pause allows you to save 20% more water even after you take a proper shower by letting the water run as long as you want.
- But the most interesting fact is the amount of water and energy the regular showerheads take, it can save 30 to 70% of that as well. That’s what makes it more than perfect for RVs.
What Is a Safe Water Pressure for an Oxygenics Shower Head?
We all love bathing because it’s comforting, but will you feel the same if it starts hurting you? The answer is no, we guess. But with excessive water pressure, that’s pretty much the same thing you’re going to face.
Even higher water pressure can damage your hair too and cause hair loss later on. This is not something you want for yourself. Plus, it also hits hard on the skin and causes irritation. So, the best way to keep out of the book is to maintain safer water pressure.
Now the question is, what will you count as a safer water pressure when you’ve got an Oxygenics shower head? Well, we say it’s better to keep between 45 to 55 psi where the gallon per minute rate will be something between 1.3 to 1.5 GPM.
But that doesn’t mean for everyone this pressure level will be satisfying. As Oxygenics showerhead can reach a pressure level of 80 psi where you can get a 1.8 GPM flow rate, you can have a higher pressure level too if you like.
Why Oxygenics Performs So Good In RVs?
Team Oxygenics has always tried to give their products a better edge and that’s what they’ve done to their showerheads too. But what actually makes them so good for RVs? Well, we’ve got a few reasons for that.
We don’t know if you have noticed that or not, but the RV showerheads are just too easy to install. You don’t even need any extra tools to get them fixed in your RV.
So, clearly, if you feel like you’re not liking your current showerhead anymore, you can simply buy one from Oxygenics and install it in just a few minutes.
In the regular showerheads, it’s tough to save water, and at times, we need to be a little miser while using water. But thankfully, that’s not the same case for Oxygenics showerheads as they’re designed to save water along with improving the water pressure.
Variation in Stream Settings
This is what we love the most about the Oxygenics showerheads. They come with multiple stream settings, which makes them perfect for different kinds of applications. You’ll even get their showerheads up to five different settings on that part alone.
As the Oxygenics creations are different from the regular showerheads, it’s important to know how to operate Oxygenics RV shower head right after you get one. We guess that’s not going to be anything hard for you anymore as you’ve got that part covered with this article of ours.